Sunday, November 8, 2009

A kid weekend....

This weekend was a kids weekend for the Billster.
Here they are on my Stoop, My Boy is wearing his Earnest Graham Bucs Jersey all proud like, because the BUCS WON TODAY. WooHooo!!!


Here they are in front of the Cracker Barrel. This is the general drop off point where I meet their mother for the Child Exchange. It is Mile Marker 79 on I/75. It works out well for me because it is only about a 45 minute drive from my apartment. It works out well for the Ex, because Her Boyfriend lives somewhere near this place.




This is a picture of my kids and the "RISK" board. after four games they finally took me down. They colluded to not attack each other and ONLY attack their dad. They did that before, but this time neither of them got very sentimental about owning Madagascar to break their treaty. They wore me out and were so proud in kicking my butt.



Think of the picture below as if I was a deer with some big old ass antlers and they were Deer Hunters that had just shot me. They are posing over their kill, and the Kill was me! (getting beat at Risk by my children) It was both a sad thing and a happy thing for me, at the same time. Pissed because of the negative mark on my "risk" playing abilities, and positive because they worked together and kicked my butt and they are my kids.


-
World Domination it was and my daughter ended up being the winner, going on to take my son down later...

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I need someone to play Risk with me. That's one of my favorites.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Risk ROCKS!